I want you to dream big.
Picture the moment you finish that first draft, or the moment you finally get to hold your book in your hands. Doesn’t that feel incredible? Now, I want you to picture thousands of other people reading your book, and being completely obsessed with it. Did you get giddy? Because I sure did!
This is the future I want for you—and it’s 100% achievable. You do not have to sacrifice precious downtime, family time, or even vacation time to have a successful, blooming writing career. Everything you need is just an internet connection away—that’s the power of social media and business strategy.
- What if you had more time to write books? More motivation to sit down and plough to the end? More inspiration to fuel your creative passion?
- What if you could spend less time book marketing, less time drowning in information overwhelm, and make sales in your sleep?
The only limit for your success is your own imagination—so dream big, and don’t be afraid to take the leap and make investments into your career. And if I can give you any piece of advice, it’s just that— treat your writing like a business. When I write my books, I’m now thinking way ahead into the future about who I’m writing them for, how I’m going to attract my ideal reader, jotting down strategy ideas and going out of my way to connect with likeminded authors.
My secret sauce is not a fancy strategy or expensive advertising campaign. These things help build your biz foundation, but all you really need to sell books is an internet connection and a good understanding of social media—because the key to selling books is to build community.
That is precisely what I teach in all of my courses, coaching, and even my worksheet bundles—strategies to help you build that golden community of readers and writers. With a community, you have a support system of inspiring, likeminded people to keep you on track, a network of contacts to reach out to, and an engaged audience of devoted readers to do your book selling for you.
I know who you are…
And I know exactly how to help you. Perhaps you’re tackling your first draft and keep getting stuck in the revision phrase (been there, my friend!). Maybe you’re torn between desperately needing a second pair of eyes to critique your work but have an adamant fear of sharing it with others. Or maybe you’re just about ready to publish, and all the advice you’ve been given about publishing and book marketing has you stressed AF (we’re talking total brain shutdown).
I want you to ask yourself, if this sounds like you, which of the following appeals more to you?
- I’m a go getter— I like to DIY it and learn as I go. I just need a guideline to work with!
- I’m all about the group community life— I love to binge watch trainings Netflix style, attend live Q&As, and make amazing writing friends to share my work and progress with.
- I wish someone could just sit down an explain all of this to me, one-on-one (preferably while sipping on a hot beverage— tea, anyone?)