Tea drinker, cat lover & copywriting queen at your service…
Hey friend! I’m Pagan and I’m a copywriter and coach helping fiction authors tell & sell their story.
It’s my mission to help ambitious authors amplify their brands and book sales strategy through the magical power of sales copy.
(Seriously—my nerd level when it comes to business and sales is Amy Santiago)
I know that you’re a writer, creative, and dreamer—not a salesperson.
As a bestselling fiction author myself, I know how much work goes into writing a book, getting it published, and getting it out into the world.
Trust me, I have been in your shoes before—I’ve spent days scribbling down ideas only to tear them up the next, and gotten stuck on revisions for months. And when I first published? I didn’t have a clue what I was doing and my book was met with total crickets.
So I totally get what you’re going through—you’ve written a great book, you’re desperately trying to build a brand and market it, but like, it’s so freaking hard!
I went through the exact same thing the first time I published my book–I had zero readership, was making zero sales, and felt like all of my efforts were hopeless.
Now, I’m a bestselling author.
I didn’t want anyone else to have to struggle the way I did when it came to something as simple as sharing your story with the world–which is why I started Paperback Kingdom and began coaching and copywriting–so that I could guide aspiring authors on all things writing, publishing and promotion.
Luckily for you, I’m kind of obsessed with the business side of book publishing and marketing—so I’ve taken the time to learn how to write a damn good sales page and figure out what makes readers go ga-ga over the next hot shelf releases.
If you’re interested in finally flagging down your dream readers, or ready to take your book marketing efforts to the next level, then head over here to see how we can work together.
Fun facts about me:
- I am a Virgo, an INFP, and a Hufflepuff
- My favourite TV show is Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and I have hooked many of my friends on this show too. (Spoiler alert: You’re next)
- You are most likely to see me out and about in jeans or leggings because I prioritise comfort.
- Books I’ve written include Lanterns In The Sky and Stuck On Vacation With Ryan Rupert.
- I have a writer’s group called Happily Ever Author where I share author tips and memes–you should totally check it out here.
- I am obsessed with The Splintered Series (A. G. Howard), The Bone Witch Series (Rin Chupeco), and The Hightower Trilogy (Jadie Jones).
Articles, Features & Reviews:
- Three Ways To Triple Your Earnings Through Book Marketing
- Three Ways To Come Up With A Book Idea
- The Inspiration Behind Stuck On Vacation With Ryan Rupert
- Three Important Things All Writers Must Do To Market Their Book
- Advice To Newbie Authors Starting Out In Publishing
- How Social Media Has Influenced My Career As An Author
- The Art Of Balanced Description
- Healthy Writing Habits For Every Serious Author
- Becoming A Full-Time Author: Three Mindset Shifts Every Writer Must Make
- Lanterns In The Sky — Acquisition Announcement
- Author Spotlight via Common Book Sense Blog
- Why Marketing Is Essential To Your Writing Career
- Sarah R. Hatch’s review of Stuck On Vacation With Ryan Rupert
- The Handmade Expo Stallholder Interview
- Author Interview – K.M. Robinson
- Author Interview – Dilyana’s Book Blog
- Author Interview – Heather Kindt’s Blog
- Author Interview – Barrio Blues
- Author Interview – Advanced Literate
Want To Get In Touch?
Just fill out the form and I’ll get back to you!