Publicity can be a daunting thing, but it’s absolutely crucial for book selling. By creating publicity, you will build reputation, attract the right readers, and create the right amount of buzz for the book to sell itself.
These worksheets come in two sizes (A4 & A5) and includes three collections (12 worksheets in total):
- The Media Collection— 🧠 Brainstorm contacts, publications, events, bloggers, radio shows, podcasts and more!
- The Readership Collection— 💥 Find that golden ‘hook’ that gives the media incentive to run a story about you.
- The Reputation Collection— ✍ Plan amazing, value driven content that showcases your book, your industry knowledge + builds buzz.
Once purchased, these sheets can be printed as many times as you like, however they may not be shared or distributed.
This is a digital download– meaning, I do not send a physical product to you. The files are all interactive and printable, meaning you can use them on your computer or tablet device, or print them.
The bundle comes in a zip file (as it’s rather large), so you must have an extraction tool to unpack it. I recommend WinRAR or RAR Extract Frog, both of which are free to use.
If you have any questions or problems with your order, please kindly contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that time zones vary, and I am located in Australia (AEST). However, I will aim to respond ASAP.
Recommended Print Settings:
1. Select your size (e.g. A4 or A5)
2. Select ‘no borders’ for the best quality
3. Recommend that printables are printed in colour for the best experience.
How to use the interactive worksheets:
You must have Acrobat Reader DC (it’s free, get it here)
You will know if it’s working as interactive sections should be highlighted in blue. 🙂