There’s a lot to keep track of when you’re writing your first book— everything from character descriptions to creating a great conflict, to worldbuilding, settings, and more. But The Novelist Starter Bundle has you covered— ensuring you don’t forget any crucial storytelling aspects, and helping you to strengthen the most important parts of your book.
(The Novelist Starter Bundle is especially perfect for the writer who loves to plan out their plot prior to writing it.)
These worksheets come in two sizes (A4 & A5) and includes three collections (12 worksheets in total):
- The Character Planner Collection— 💁 helping you to craft plausible characters, personalities and backstories.
- The Settings & Worldbuilding Collection— 🌍 helping you to incorporate things such as culture and history into your worldbuilding, as well as fantasy races and creatures.
- The Conflict & Stakes Collection— ⚔ helping you to validate your conflict and build gripping stakes that hook your reader.
UPGRADE TO VIP AND GET:
✨ A bonus, short video training that focuses on the worksheet content and shows you how to implement it.
✨ A free, complimentary 45-minute coaching session.
✨ A completely free ‘Writer’s Tips’ eBook.
Once purchased, these sheets can be printed as many times as you like, however they may not be shared or distributed.
This is a digital download– meaning, I do not send a physical product to you. The files are all interactive and printable, meaning you can use them on your computer or tablet device, or print them.
The bundle comes in a zip file (as it’s rather large), so you must have an extraction tool to unpack it. I recommend WinRAR or RAR Extract Frog, both of which are free to use.
If you have any questions or problems with your order, please kindly contact me via email@example.com.
Please be aware that time zones vary, and I am located in Australia (AEST). However, I will aim to respond ASAP.
Recommended Print Settings:
1. Select your size (e.g. A4 or A5)
2. Select ‘no borders’ for the best quality
3. Recommend that printables are printed in colour for the best experience.
How to use the interactive worksheets:
You must have Acrobat Reader DC (it’s free, get it here)
You will know if it’s working as interactive sections should be highlighted in blue. 🙂