Ready to publish your book, but not sure how to market it?
Book marketing can be seriously overwhelming— which is why this bundle is a must have for self-published authors. This bundle takes you through a step-by-step process of the four most crucial marketing tactics you’ll need to utilise for book marketing.
These worksheets come in two sizes (A4 & A5) and includes four collections (16 worksheets in total):
- The Launch Day Collection— 🎉 create a successful book launch strategy!
- The Book Review Collection— 📘 keep track of book reviews and build relationships with book bloggers.
- The Mailing List Collection— ✉ figure out what to send readers and how to build your mailing list.
- The Promo Plan Collection— 🙌 implement simple but effective promotion tactics for your book.
UPGRADE TO VIP AND GET:
✨ A bonus, short video training that focuses on the worksheet content and shows you how to implement it.
✨ A free, complimentary 45-minute coaching session.
✨ A completely free ‘Writer’s Tips’ eBook.
Once purchased, these sheets can be printed as many times as you like, however they may not be shared or distributed.
This is a digital download– meaning, I do not send a physical product to you. The files are all interactive and printable, meaning you can use them on your computer or tablet device, or print them.
The bundle comes in a zip file (as it’s rather large), so you must have an extraction tool to unpack it. I recommend WinRAR or RAR Extract Frog, both of which are free to use.
If you have any questions or problems with your order, please kindly contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that time zones vary, and I am located in Australia (AEST). However, I will aim to respond ASAP.
Recommended Print Settings:
1. Select your size (e.g. A4 or A5)
2. Select ‘no borders’ for the best quality
3. Recommend that printables are printed in colour for the best experience.
How to use the interactive worksheets:
You must have Acrobat Reader DC (it’s free, get it here)
You will know if it’s working as interactive sections should be highlighted in blue. 🙂