Time For You To Shine!
This is your book’s moment–let’s show the world why they need to read it, like, yesterday.
I have three copywriting packages designed to help authors at with different needs at specific stages of their journey.
Each package comes with a complimentary branding & strategy session (+ worksheet) so that I can get to know you, your book, and your marketing aims.
You’ll also receive 2 rounds of revisions as needed. 😉
If you’re unsure which package is right for you, send me an enquiry and let’s chat about it!
The Storyseller Package – $500
Attract your soulmate readers!
This package includes all the basics you need to market your book and build media credibility. You’ll majorly benefit from having professional and personalised advertising copy, a killer book pitch, and an intriguing book blurb to use anywhere and capture reader interest.
- 1 x Personalised Media Kit Template – so that you can send info about your book to book bloggers in a single document.
- 1 x Personalised Press Release Template – use this bad boy to pitch to newspapers, podcasts, magazines, etc.
- 1 x Book Pitch – this is like a logline, and will help you communicate to your soulmate readers that “they need this book now”. This is suitable to include in query letters and press releases.
- 1 x Book Blurb – to help intrigue readers and effectively showcase exactly what they’re in for. You can use this on the back of your book, as well as in other places.
- 3 x Advertising Copy (suitable for Facebook & Amazon ads) – to lead people from their Facebook newsfeeds to your book’s Amazon page. These are written with keywords in mind and are the right lengths for each platform.
The Website Revamp Package – $1,000
Gain signups & sales at first sight.
This package helps you create a website that attracts your soulmate readers by ensuring your author website says exactly who you are, what books you write, and how excited readers can get their hands on them ASAP.
- 1 x Complete Homepage Copy – so that people immediately know they’re in the right place (and that they should stay a while)
- 1 x Author About Page – to tell people in a fun and factual way about who you are and why you’re, like, the coolest.
- Up to 5 x Book Pages – to get people totally hooked on your book at first sight. (*Additional pages can be purchased if needed)
The Boss Book Launch Package – $1,500
Build buzz and launch with a bang!
This package is perfect to ensure you have all the tools needed to build marketing funnels, capture reader interest and launch with a bang!
- 1 x Book Sales Page – to get people totally hooked on your book at first sight and make they buy it! (*If you already have a book sales page, we can talk about additional pages you may need!)
- 1 x Opt-In Page OR Product Upsell / Product Tripwire Page – to drive more email signups, or more passive sales. These are pages that can be used separately from your website for ads, email signups or sales funnels and help create passive income systems.
- 8 x Sales Emails / Funnel Emails – to take your readers on a journey from ‘discovery’ to ‘your biggest fan’. These can be welcome email campaigns, book launch campaigns, etc.
- BONUS: The Entire Storyseller Package – because trust me, you’ll need this! 😉
For authors who just need a single service done:
If you don’t need a package with all of those inclusions, just send me a message and let me know which of the following copywriting jobs you need done:
- Personalised Media Kit Template
- Personalised Press Release Template
- Book Blurb
- Book Pitch
- Advertising Copy
- Social Media Bio
- Author Homepage Copy
- Book Page
- Website Page
- Opt-In Page
- Product Tripwire Page
- Sales Emails / Funnel Emails
- Author Bio
- Author About Page
- Product / Service Description
*You can also request these as add on’s to any package
What People Are Saying…
“I rewrote my copy for my book more times than I can count with little results. By the time I worked with Pagan, I was very frustrated by it. After working with her, my copy sounds infinitely better, to the point where I’m actually excited and confident about it, and my ads have started converting a lot better. I would recommend her to any author I know. It’s worth it to actually feel like you’re connecting with readers and that maybe they’re as excited about your book as you are!”
– Allison Rose, author of The Nameless
“I always knew that my website copy could be better, but I had no idea where to start and found the idea of researching best practices and creating everything myself too stressful. When I heard Pagan was going to offer these services, I jumped on the chance. With her help, I am now presenting my book and brand more professionally, and even better – getting more conversions! I can’t wait to see the long-term effects that engaging and tailored copywriting will do for my sales.”
– Rebecca K. Sampson, author of Ember Dragon Daughter
“Pagan is great at what she does. She’s fun, knowledgeable, and very down to Earth. I had a rambling description of my novel’s plot and theme and she turned it into a book blurb that took my breath away. Seeing it so well written and professional sounding really brought my book to life for me–I realized that publishing could become a reality. Pagan helped me along the way, providing insight and guiding me through an entire launch plan and branding strategy. I 100% recommend her services to any and everyone–no matter their stage in their writing journey.”
– Jo Narayan, paranormal author of The Wraith
Browse My Copywriting Portfolio:
Ready to apply?
What if I don't want a package with all the inclusions--can I just hire you for a one time job like a book blurb or press release writing?
I want to implement marketing funnels, email newsletters and email opt-ins using your copywriting services, but I've never done this before and I don't know how. Can you teach me?
I don't have a website--can I still order copy from you?
Can you build my website for me?
What about a sales page?
How do I run Amazon / Facebook ads for my book?
How do I know if you're capable of nailing my brand voice?
Have another question? Please email it to me at email@example.com!